My head is still spinning from aaaallll the things I have been up to this month. I feel as if I have been more productive with my blog, and other parts of my life since I left my job back in January (more time to do what I actually want to do). Love is all around this month, and I’m not just implying Valentines Day. Here’s what I’ve been up to.
I tackled a lot of my back reads this month while I was waiting for the release of the last 2 books in my most anticipated reads for February. I’ll probably have to add those to the books I’m reading in March (oh goodness, I hope I still have time to read). If I can’t post a review of these books individually, I will put up a new TBR mini review post. Have you read any of these? What did you think of them?
Reading Challenge Status
I am still ahead of my game with 26 out of 50 books for my goal. According to Goodreads, I am 12 books ahead of my schedule. I might actually get to adjust that goal to something higher this year.
TV Shows and Movies
Surprisingly, I still have time to watch stuff right now but since my phone dies, I couldn’t really watch Netflix anymore. What I did watch are some streamed movies.
Farenheit 451. My son saw this movie a while ago and he asked me if I’ve seen it. He also said I should watch it. I don’t want to give out spoilers, but just in case you haven’t see this yet, it’s a movie about books!!
Deadpool 2 and The Proposal. I am a sucker for Ryan Reynolds. The first time I saw him was when I saw National Lampoon’s Van Wilder and I have loved his style and humor ever since. He was kinda different in the Proposal but that just means he can do other things aside from being his snarky self.
Crazy Rich Asians. I don’t know why I kept putting off watching this movie. The story is so cliche for an Asian like me, and it’s not The Joy Luck Club but it was a still fun to watch. That romance is delish!
In Real Life
I took February in stride as I knew I had a lot of stuff to do and I might not have enough time and funds to be able to do everything. I’m glad I did that and I still have time to relax.
- Amazon moved my start date and I just didn’t want to wait that long soooo I found and got hired in a different company (that pays better)! I still need to submit some requirements so I haven’t started yet. I’m kinda pressured to enjoy every minute before I have to go back to he rat race.
- My Boo had work on Valentines Day so my valentines date was my boss from Harman International. He is one of the best product and customer service trainers I have worked with. We talked for hours. I’m definitely gonna miss them.
- My very first PH Blog Tour was a success. If you want to red the reviews I am including the links to the blog below:
- I have been making leaps and bounds in my weight loss. Yay me! I have been having a hard time loosing weight for so long and now I’ve actually lost about 7kls (15lbs). My self-love project is making progress.
- I have started a Bullet Journal. It’s not that neat and my hand writing sucks but I’m loving it. Best part is how flexible I can make it to be. I don’t have preset years and dates.
I hope you liked reading about what I did this month. It doesn’t feel much but it also feels like a lot. I’m am slowly learning how to balance my life, loving and taking care of my self better. How was your month so far?
Thank you for dropping by. Tell me what you think of the post. Click on the follow button to the right to get more awesome content.